The more you are able to recognize your patterns of fear and negativity, the more you can create positive and loving relationships in your life.
Fear and negativity are fed by false and negative beliefs about the motives of other people. As a result of these limiting and fearful beliefs, many people use flawed definitions of relationships, such as “Relationships are hard work” and “Relationships are 50/50,” to justify isolation and loneliness. If you see other people as enemies who are trying to take advantage of you, then it will be very difficult to feel a true sense of connection and closeness. When you are able to truly take responsibility for your decisions and actions, you can form definitions of relationships that are rooted in love and enhancement.
Grow Without Pain
Relationships can certainly be complicated. When people come together at any level, there are belief systems, preferences, and motives to be acknowledged. This process does not have to be painful. Although it can be scary, and sometimes frustrating, building positive healthy relationships is one of the key factors in a joyous life experience. The biggest challenge is deciding whether you have the willingness to take responsibility for your behavior.
• How you live and perceive life is a choice.
• A close relationship consists of each individual’s 100% commitment to its success.
• Flexibility is essential in building strong relationships.
• The only actions you can truly control are your own.
• Building relationships can be complicated. In order to build strong relationships you must take responsibility for your own actions.